Brock Andrus serves as Managing Director for Bridge Structured Finance LLC, with oversight over debt placement for Multifamily, Seniors Housing and Commercial Office. He brings 17 years of commercial real estate finance, debt restructure and private equity experience. His experience in real estate and finance includes:
- During his time with Bridge Investment Group, he has overseen financing of over $1 billion of balance sheet, FNMA, Freddie Mac, and structured credit facility debt.
- Prior to his time with Bridge Investment Group, Mr. Andrus was Managing Director with 1st Service Solutions, where he led the debt restructuring team, overseeing more than $6 billion of commercial real estate debt restructures and recapitalizations. In this role, he facilitated industry-leading A/B note structures and TIC recapitalizations, along with numerous note sale, discounted payoff, interest deferral, interest rate reduction, principal balance reduction, short sale, deed-in-lieu, and maturity date extension restructures and equity recapitalizations.
- This experience provides valuable insight into the need to be forward thinking along the financing spectrum and create a balanced approach toward debt structures, covenants and terms. He has negotiated loan documents, restructuring agreements, partnership agreements, and note sale agreements, as well as leading debt underwriting efforts, market analysis, and property level cash flow pro-formas.
- Before joining 1st Service Solutions, Mr. Andrus co-founded Foxtail Equity, where he developed and built the company around a proprietary residential lending product, which filled a need in the available sub-prime residential lending programs.
- Andrus has held a position with a large private equity fund manager where he served on the venture capital team identifying partnership fund and co-investment opportunities.
During his career, Mr. Andrus has cultivated a broad base of lending relationships, providing access to best in class financing executions through various debt cycles and a real-time feed into the debt market’s attitudes.